Mittwoch, Februar 06, 2008

My Landlady!

She is certainly around her fifties but somehow preserved a youthlike appearance. She has dark hair reaching her shoulders. Her look is at once warm and frightenly deep. The one thing i remarke about her at once are the shoe liners rendering her toes, promissing she would slip her feet into soft ballerinas.
She is engaging into a talk with me, telling me about herself and her life, about her writing poetry and stuff...
But i lack any attention for her talk as my look wanders from from the soft cloth covering the shape of her feet into the bottomless depth of her eyes and back.
Anoyed by such disrespect, she decides to take severe measures against my behavior.

Eventually she slips into her shoes, drags me out on open land to a deserted sanctuary. She strips me naked there. Slings a rope over the beam of the entrance gate, all silent without any word. she strings me up from that beam naked, making me dance.
And a goup of schoolgirls passing stop by to giggle over my involuntary erection.
She leaves me there, strung up and motionless, returning home in silence, writing down a poem on justice served, saving my existence through the means of her words, having given it a meaning at last...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen