Sonntag, September 07, 2008

Why I am an admirer of wardrobe remixing:

As said before, I use to lurk around fotosites. And through my collecting of imagery I encountered the importance of tags. And there is one tag that especially caught my attention: “wardrobe remix”.
Out there is a bunch of creative girls and women who like to experiment with the clothes they have, take a photo of themselves and put it online then.
The point about that activity is that women depicting themselves in that manner, try to be stylish and neat and moreover, as if according to the feminist rule, they portrait themselves for each other, for a female audience and not primordially for sex oriented male's interest. So all the cheap blond bikini-flics are missing in this category, being only one advantege more.
Especially for one degraded guy like I am, this is what it has to be: a type of woman you desire. But which you will never get.
The untouchable woman!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen