Sonntag, Dezember 09, 2007

Long time no see...

I have dried out somehow...
I stroll around all the asphyx related places online... but without real excitemnet... even the collecting offers no fun anymore.
Why is this so?
Because I am grown up now, settling down mentally somehow ? Is this the answer?
I know for my self, this is bullshit.
So is it because of the drug missing?
It definitely plays its role.
But it's not the source... the source lies within myself.
I would like to write down some scenarios again. But when i do i feel like everthing has been said already. I want to plunge into the depths of self inflicted asphyxiational arousal, but then i finally just dont.
Earlier this year a similar statement
I posted turned out to be the kickoff for new activity. What will it be like this time?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen